This is the old MDCC Website.
We have now released the new club website and as a result this site will not now be updated. Please visit the new website for current club information.
Pedalling since 1881
Based in and around Maidenhead, the Club attracts members from Maidenhead, Windsor, Bracknell, Slough, Bourne End and Henley. We're centrally located for the Reading track and Hillingdon's closed race circuit, with several time-trial circuits within a few miles of the town centre.
- Coaching & rides through the year.
- go-ride sessions for juniors through the Summer.
- Eligible for entry to CTT Type A events (Open, WLCA, WLC).
- Discount for BC license.
- Membership details
- Summer series of 10 mile Club events from April to September.
- Early & late season Open events on local sporting courses.
- Hill climb triple in October.
- Fact sheet | Calendar
- Monthly track events at Palmer Park from May to August.
- Club Rides
- Saturday afternoon MTB rides from April to September.
- Sunday morning long club run.
- Sunday morning short club run.
- Meeting on second and fourth Friday evening all year.
- Prize-giving dinner in early spring.